There are two main constituencies to serve when building a brand and growing a business: your team and your customers. Mutually satisfying harmony between the two is the goal. PiXate Creative helps you marry the promise of your brand – your team – with the priorities of your market – your customers. Your capabilities matter little if they aren’t aligned and communicated in such a way that is valuable to your customers and prospects. This summarizes our strategic approach to branding, message creation and delivery.
No two businesses have the same best way to reach their audiences. PiXate Creative avoids the cookie-cutter approach far too commonly practiced within vertical markets. Certainly there will be common media devices or outlets used by some industries more or less than others. However, because most of the competition is doing something is not a reason of itself for you to do it too. PiXate provides the experience, insight, creativity and, if necessary, the research needed to discover the best marketing tactics needed for our clients to succeed. Positioning you as the industry leader is what we’re after. Oftentimes, that means you must break out of the mold into which your competition is locked.
PiXate Creative is comprised of experts in new media technologies with deep experience in more traditional communication modes. Whether it’s printing, television, websites, social media or augmented reality, we have the know-how and resources to deliver your messages in ways that resonate in the marketplace and drive sales.
The following is a partial list in which our team has experience and practiced expertise.
- Website design and development
- Blog design and development
- Copywriting and content strategy
- State of the art photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Custom freehand illustration
- Social media strategy, content and integration
- Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
- Print advertising – publications and collateral material
- Television and radio advertising
- Public relations – strategy, story writing and media relations
- Mobile Marketing