What is it?
Simply put, it’s a way – by far the best way – of showing you what your project will look like once it’s finished for real. Who uses architectural visualization? If you’re an architect, a developer or an interior designer – just to mention a few professions – you do.
Or if you don’t, you should. You’ll be thrilled, and so will your clients.
No more asking clients to pour over paper drawings and photos of similar projects to get an idea of what their projects will look like. With powerful 3D renderings from PiXate Creative, your clients will have options.
Our experience at PiXate Creative is that nothing is more important to your clients than a visual impression showing detailed interiors – not just the outside of a building – with a complete finished design.
We’re talking choices for flooring, window placement, utility rooms, restrooms, employee break rooms, and more. Yes, the devil still is in the detail. And your clients will be able to see detail they never imagined.
Why would someone want to hire owner Jonn Kutyla and his team of specialists? Here are just a few reasons:
- PiXate Creative is based in the United States.
- Jonn is personally involved in all of the projects.
- The team at PiXate Creative takes pride in what it does.
- Jonn makes sure projects are finished at the reasonable price quoted and on time.
- PiXate Creative has been in business for five years. Its customers read like a who’s who. They include Google, Amazon, Biogen, TD Bank, Stop&Shop and General Electric.
The traditional architectural layout has served your clients well, but it’s yesterday’s news.
With architectural visualization, we’ll show you what it will look like before it’s finished.
Interesting in seeing more of our work. Check it out here: http://www.pixatecreative.com/portfolio/